Welcome, Parents, Guardians, and Other Family Members!
Imagine Foundations at Leeland Public Charter School provides families with a high-quality educational program and moral development in a safe, nurturing learning environment. We set high expectations for our students, our staff, and our leaders.
Imagine Foundations at Leeland is open to all children living in Prince George’s County, and is tuition-free.
In order to enroll your child at Imagine Foundations at Leeland, you must apply through our online lottery process.
If you have questions about enrolling your child please contact us at 301-383-1899
The Parent Handbook is designed to inform you of the basic school policies and procedures. Please download your copy here and use it as a reference when questions arise. It is one of the many ways that we can ensure a consistent message is being delivered between school and home. Please review it together with your child.
Most of the information that Imagine Foundations at Leeland families need can be found in the Parent Handbook. However, our website offers a number of quick links to key areas. For instance, if you are looking for
- A list of school supplies for your child, click here
- Breakfast and Lunch menus, click here
- Weather delays and school closings, click here
- Information about before and after care, click here
- Access to the Family Portal, click here
- Art Supplies for All Grades, click here
You may contact your child’s teacher in one of the following ways:
- By email: Look for your teacher’s email name on our Staff Page
- By Agenda Book: A quick note can let a teacher know any questions or concerns you have.
- By phone: Call (301) 808-4003 and ask for the teacher by name. If he or she is not available at the time of the call, you may leave a message. Please allow 48 hours for teachers to return phone calls, emails, or notes.
Please note: During the summer, teachers are not at the school until a week before school starts. During that time, they are extremely busy participating in Professional Duty Days. Therefore, if you contact them you may not receive a response back until after school starts.
You may also find answers to common questions on the FAQs page.